My little sister Tianne, I like to think of her as my "mini-me", invited us for a trial-run Thanksgiving Dinner. She just moved into her first house, and she's studying to get her accounting degree at Seattle University. She's hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner for her beau, Seth, and his family. I guess that made us her guinea-pigs. She went all out; prepped, basted, cooked, & even baked, with a little help from Mom. Everyone enjoyed early Thanksgiving in her new home. It was practically perfect, if only she could have pulled off the cream-pea's...
Tianne and Tom
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I completely admire your little sister's ambition...both hosting Thanksgiving AND doing a trial dinner! Yep, she's your "mini-me"
She's a bit hyper like her big sister... Ha Ha So if I put a comment here I hope it's going straight to you... I'm still trying to figure this thing out :)
No, everyone can see your comment...but oh well! I guess I'll just ditto Jody on everything. I am doing a double comment on a double post. Its just so strange to see people 20 yrs later. I forget that as I age, others do too. Please tell everyone hello for me. How is it possible that Jeremiah is a grownup? Isn't he, like, 4 yrs old? Love, Laura
Ok, Laura so I'm a little slow with this whole blog thing... I'm impressed with myself for getting this far! Ha Ha It is strange to see the kids all grown up now. Can you believe that Jeremiah is getting married! I look at them and think geez they're getting so old and then think great I'm really really old. :)
I just typed an entire comment and hit a wrong button on my little phone pda thingy and poof it was gone! Anyway what I said was that I think there's a way to do a private msg but I don't know how to do it. I really love seeing the pics of your family. There is a warm spot in my heart for so many of them! Did you watch chelsea? Email me and tell me how you liked her. Hopefully u were not offended. We think she's hilarious and beautiful, like u!
Wow this comment page has taken on it's own little world! I love it! Yeah, I guess we are all getting older. I don't mind it...but not being able to read labels without glasses is a little irritating...the wrinkles, hey, being in the sun was worth it...but not being able to eat whatever I want anymore STINKS!!! I guess that's a taboo subject this month though!
Yes, I did look at some of those videos of my alter ego...Chelsea Handler. The stripper video was cracking me up! It's funny that you and Shawn think there's a resemblence because some of my Baristas just said the same recently. I hope Chelsea is like 28 years old and then I'll really be happy that I look like her :)
C'mon. New post, already. I know you have material!
Post a Comment