Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

For the last 6-years we've been hosting a Halloween party for our friends and family. We're looking good this year...ha ha
Above: Caden, Grandma & Grandpa McKinley, and my sweet Mother
Above: My Mom and Grandma Forsyth - Thanks Grandma for all the help with dinner!

Above: Grandma Connie & Grandpa Brent with Kali


Above: Trick-or-Treating: Shauna leading with my niece Sophia (Shauna's little one), bringing up the rear Connie , Pirate Drew, & Tianne

Above: Connie, Drew (just turned 16 - Yikes), & Tianne

Above: The Midkiff Trio - Julia, Jamie, & Grant

Above: Bruce & Laura - They are responsible for the Trio...well when they claim them...

Above: Jill and Jeremiah - just engaged! Those smiles say "new love"! smoochy smoochy

Above: Caden with his pirate daddy, that happens to look a little on the Ozzyish side of pirating...
What a fun Halloween party! We had a full house - lot's of good food and great company. Trick-or-treating was a hit, lot's of sweets gathered up on a perfect Halloween evening . . . NO RAIN! Same place same time next year! :)

1 comment:

blended by grace said...

Oh, where do I start?!!!

First of all, that is one side of Kev I haven't seen before...hilarious!!!

It's fun to see pics of your family after all these years. I adore your mom and seeing pictures of her brings a smile to my face; she is so sweet. Your dad and Connie look exactly like they looked 20 some years ago when I last saw them. Same thing with your grandparents...dang, girl, you've got some good genes to work with! Shawna and her daughter are gorgeous (big surprise) Looks like you guys had a great time!

I'm thinking you could recycle that "pirate" and be the coordinating "pirate princess chick" next year...what do you think???

Love ya,
Jody